Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Our Consulate appointment has been confirmed!!!

Yes, our consulate appointment has been confirmed!!  The much awaited email came this morning around 11:00 am.  The appointment has been confirmed for June 28 at 10 am.  So that means we leave for Beijing on June 17!! 

It's all finally happening and it's so hard to believe that we are actually going over to China!  We also got an updated photo of Marisa and a little bit of updated information but not much.  I feel like she looks different in every picture and like she's growing up before my eyes!

After all of this waiting it's finally becoming real.  We are going to be parents soon!  We are to pick up Marisa on June 21 - the day after Father's Day.  What a nice Father's Day gift for Ron!  My grandma's (maternal) birthday was June 21 and my mom's birthday is June 23.  So I'm sure getting another grandchild will be a nice birthday present for her!

5 comments:

peaceful touch said...

Mary we are so happy for you and Ron!

We will be praying everything continues to go smoothly.

Congrats!!!!
Jerry, Chris, Tenley and Carmen

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and will keep on praying for you. She will be a wonderful birthday present. I hope it will be a smooth transmition. Love, Mom

Elizabeth said...

WOW!!! I just saw your last few posts! How wonderful you have your travel dates and know exactly when you will get to see Marisa! I am so happy for both you and Ron. Hang in there these last few weeks! :)

Anonymous said...

So exciting!!! wont be long now:)
praying for you all. Kelly

Kristi said...

I'm so excited that dates have finally been confirmed! I look forward to watching your journey to parenthood become reality in the next few weeks!